I don't know what to share today, but I have a lot of photo want to share.
I would like to upload the photo which I take these days.Come look at my photo show ~
Nail Polish
So many nail polish from my friends~ I can use them to change my nail colour everyday.=D..If I really so Free =.=
Chatime ~ a drink just open in Midvalley, I think it was famous cause of so many people queue and most of them bought milk tea. I had try mango tea, but it was simple like mango juice, I would like to try milk tea flavour next time.
High heel with high heels
Playing DS when 'yumcha' with them at Paparich
Having breakfast at MCdonald before went to saloon. (so fatttt)
Pretty hair I like before cut .
My hair ~~>~<
That hair stylist had simply cut for me~
I felt my hair had become too less, evenly can't tied it =.=
When can I get my thick hair back?? I prefer thick ~~~>o<
Camwhore when shopping
Sushi Tei
Ramly burger
Nando's
End.
很爽噢你!羡慕mo! miss u, aiby!
ReplyDeletehahaha~~I like the food, but very expensive, cant eat everyday ....
ReplyDeleteAyi~~~ you know that today I saw a Bintulu friend in my college!! Yien zhen! So surprise can meet old friend at here...