Nuffnang Ads

INSTAGRAM

Search

Thursday, 5 May 2011

Yeahoo ~~ It's Friday today !

I like Friday, which means that Saturday and Sunday is coming soon... Weekend activities for me are shopping and dating, it the best two days of the week for me.

Last 2 days, we go ''Pasar Malam - Wednesday". Everyday got pasar malam, but are at difference location on each day. Pasar malam on Wednesday is the longest one, many people go and the parking is full. Traffic jam not only happen during driving, it will happen when walking too. "Walking jam" will happen there. Everyone can only take small steps on the long path. Of course, you will feeling hot and start sweating at that narrow path. Many different type of small stalls selling different type of items there, like accessories, hair bands, masks, clothes, shoes, nail polishes, 'bling bling' stickers & etc. I prefer all of those. Hahaha ~ ~ All are very cheap! Only RM1 or RM2  for the small items like stickers and nail polishes. Many things I feel like buying, because those are cheaper than at shopping complexes. I did not bring much money, so I can't buy much ==

RM 10 for 12 mask 


Various kind of food and drinks are available, but I feel not enough choice for me. I tried only a few.

Fried Mini Crab
No meat, taste like eat the crab's shell... i don't like it.


This APOM taste better, but I would like to have more peanut butter inside.:D




We 'tapao' some fried chicken home to eat with maggi mee for dinner+supper at 11pm


Let's see this
100    Yen        -              tissue paper which can clean dust     .
It is so nice, can clean  dust and my hair drop on the floor. haha


Another Link I need to share, my cute milky had join photo contest again~ 
Hope can win some gift for her.I miss her so much ~
I used this photo to join,so cute, right?



1 comment: