I think I better blog in English to improve my English.. lol..
We rent a Naza Forte for 3 days. The price is RM 270. I think it is known as expensive price. There are many car rental company that you will see when you arrived airport. You can choose from there and bargain for the best price.
For the accommodation, we have already booked and paid on the Matta Fair. I think it is the best price, RM 200+ for 3 days 2 nights with buffet breakfast. We stay at Fave hotel, which is quiet new and clean.
Some pictures for our room
They have a great SWIMMING POOL.
It's time to have lunch after check in. We have no idea what to eat, so we eat Kenny Rogers.
Like their muffin, but it's a bit oily.
Mocha Chocolate Muffins
Half Chicken with 3 sides
(This is my second time try Kenny Rogers. The mashed potatoes is not nice and I think Nandos is better)
After that we go to Oriental Village aim to sit the cable car.
I just miss my child time . XD
The weather damn hot till I cannot open my eyes.
There are some shop on the street that selling the beers and chocolates.
With Fiona
Both weird pose
The ticket of cable car is around RM 20+
The view from cable car
Feel scared when saw the station on the high mountain.
Cable car no air-cond, I am sweating...lol
We reach the first station.
Can you see the cable car behind me? They are on the way to second station.
On the way to second station, you can see the sky bridge. It is really on the sky, amazing...
Sky Bridge
We can't go on that because it is closed for maintenance. : (
Mountain view
700 Meter above see level.
Say Yeah! : D
Okay, time to going down because we keep sweating... =.=
At night, we go and try a restaurant named GLK (同心园), which is introduce by other blogger. The workers are kind and introduce us the best food. The price is affordable and foods are delicious. We have four side dishes for RM 53. We have no try the lobster for this dinner, because it is not cheap, RM 18 for 100g.
Three dishes here, another one taufu is not here. All in small portion.
(Salted Prawn, Salted egg Squid, Black Beer Chicken, Hot plate Taufu)
After dinner, we heading to Eagle Square.
That's all for the first day.
---To be continued---


































No comments:
Post a Comment