Selamat Hari Raya! It's a long holiday for Hari Raya, where should I go? No road trip so we go and check out for the new cafe in KL.
Today we going to try the food of JEQ In The House which located at Petaling Jaya Section 17. A cozy place for homemade food, coffee, dessert & wine.

There are limited tables and seats, you may have to queue for a while if you coming on peak hours.
I'm actually interesting on the coffee art - OWL, but they are busy on peak hours so cannot provide such artwork for us. So photo given here is from an instagramer.
Here is my normal coffee art, but their coffee is quite nice.
Flat White
Carbornara Pasta
For the comment of pasta, I think the chef has mess up in the kitchen, because it's damn salty! I think they are too busy, so over put or double put the salt. But at we finish it at the end as we don't want to cause in any inconvenience. Just wish you all won't have the same case as mine.
Valcano Egg (MYR 16)
Taste Amazing! Cannot believe that it's EGG.
Tiramisu Cake (MYR16)
This is the Best Tiramisu cake that i have tried up to now. This cake having the perfect combination of the sweet caramelized nuts with the bitter of alcohol.
For me, the price of the cake is slightly premium although it's an alcohol cake. But, I definitely order this again on my next visit because it was just right for me~ Haha! (Dessert Lover <3 . <3 )
How to get there:
FB: JEQ In The House
Waze Location: Here
- Address: 19, Jalan 17/45, Seksyen 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, MalaysiaPhone:+60 3-7932 2261









No comments:
Post a Comment