Nuffnang Ads

INSTAGRAM

Search

Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Gift ^^

Realize that I still got many photo haven't share. I think I must always updated my blog, to avoid my photos stuck at there.

I think I will not so busy in this semester. I had arranged my prefect timetable. The only sadness is that I can't hang out with my best friends anymore.>.<  

We will only hang out after finished class. But now, I can't enjoy the fun with them in the same class. They are taking Diploma in Marketing courses, I had been separate with them =X Different course, different class. 

Accounting class's student more quiet than Marketing one. 

Many people said : '' You are brave, you can come to class alone without friends ''
                              " You are bravo, you dare to talk and make friend with me "
                   Of course, I will only dare to talk and meet with the people which kind. (Actually I will research them before I make friend with them) 

Oh, another sentence I heard on these days 
                              " Where are you come from? You look like Taiwanese "
                              " I thought you are Taiwanese, because your mandarin language spoke very well "

     Hehehehehhe~~ Have I speak well in mandarin?? It is ok~ I like to be Taiwanese. Don't think I am from China, I am not China girl:D 


Gift  .

 Miki, she is a pretty skinny >.<  I think others will guess she is my daughter if we walk together.But actually she is just older 1 year than me...=(

She came back from Thailand yesterday with her boyf. They were went for the trip last week. I ask her buy some clothes for me. Then she bought so much things for me^~^  Really thanks a lot. 

Clothes =)





I want to buy this bag long time ago~
Still decide buy a handbag when shopping with Jamey and Kejia.Now, I got it~~ heheheheh






No comments:

Post a Comment