Nuffnang Ads

INSTAGRAM

Search

Saturday, 17 September 2011

Saturday

Today was Saturday but I had woke up earlier this morning... Insomnia =.=   Online surfing web then realized my BS, E jin  was online too. So I invited her to chat and had a video call.
This is our pretty face XD

She asked me to take a photo.
This was what I taken. Don't know why her screen is bigger than mine. I don't know how to adjust it.

Continue picture is taken by her. She prefer this type photo. (Which won't realize her pimple) heheheheXD

About 1pm, we end the video call and I started prepared myself for my date today.
Today, we are going to Midvalley "again". I can walk alone inside already because we often go there. ~.~ 
But I can't shopping at there... Only eat eat eat o^^o at there. Inside Midvalley got many food to eat and many choice for us. 
Mostly we eat  Nando <http://www.nandos.com.my/> ,  Sushi Tei <http://www.sushitei.com/outlets.php>, Tepanyaki <http://teppanyakirecipes.blogspot.com/>,   McDonald, Burger King as brunch.

 Sometime, we will having some dessert after brunch. >> Boost {http://www.boostjuicebars.com.my/Default.aspx} , Ice cream {http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe-finder/}  {http://www.baskinrobbins.com.my/} {http://www.facebook.com/chatimemalaysia} {http://snowflake.com.my/} .... Snowflake is my favourite ! hehehe 

Today, We went to try a Fast Food."Popeye". 
Our meal
 Actually I want to order burger, but it was expensive.. >.< above RM 9 for a burger.
So just order 2 set meals. Left -  RM4.90 only (Rice, chicken nugget, and french fries)
Right - Set about RM13 (2 Chicken, biscuit, and match potatoes)

Popeye's french fries like curly fries. I like it.


Dinner
At Thai Kopitiam , Kuchai Lama.
Yes, Thai food almost spicy~ These dishes all spicy taste.
Tom Yam - Spicy but I LIKE

Green Curry - This is the too spicy for me.

Mixed vege - a bit spicy too, but nice.

Oh no, 1am already.... Felt sleepy now ~.~  Time to go bed. Goodnight ~





No comments:

Post a Comment