Nuffnang Ads

INSTAGRAM

Search

Saturday, 24 August 2013

China Town & Mont @ Bnagkok, Thailand

Another trip @ Bangkok, Thailand. This is my first time been there, so I kinda excited with the shopping paradise.
Day 1 We woke up super early and reach BKK almost 10 am. Just because we don't want to miss any moment for shopping.

As everyone knows that BKK is a shopping heaven! I had empty my pocket on the second last day >.< . I don't want to change more Baht, just because I know the more I change, the more I spend.


Flight RM 200+
Accommodation  RM 550 per room for 6 Days 5 Nights (My Hotel)
Shopping RM x,xxx (secret, cos my mum will kill me if she get knowXD)



We went to China Town on the first day.
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12 Drink before shopping

#13 There are many vendors here sell everything. (Bags, clothes, accessories, wigs, toys & etc.)

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21 A famous restaurant, Mont. They offer milk and toast as sweet snack. They serve 10 types of toast alone with different topping flavour.

Mont Nom Sod
160/1-3 Dinsor Road. 
+66 (0)2 224 1147. 
Open daily, 2 p.m.-11 p.m. 

#22 Snack place for university students 

#23 Sweet Snack Time

#24 Toast with coconut custard, chocolate, milk.

#25 Hot milk

#26

#27 Map on the cup.

#28 Special flavour topping is available for sell. 


#29

#30 Thanon Khao San

#31

#32

#33

#34

#35

#36

#37 Thai Mc Donald

#38 Shop at night market

#39

----To be Continued----


No comments:

Post a Comment