Nuffnang Ads

INSTAGRAM

Search

Monday, 12 August 2013

Phuket, Thailand #Part 1

I had enjoy my holiday with two trips which both in Thailand. First, I went Phuket with my girls.

Sawadikrap!

I had a wonderful awesome time with my girls in Phuket. It was actually an earlier booking on last year, to go Phuket, Thailand.

I always have the thought to go Phuket is not expensive, stuff there is cheap... But I was wrong, that is not such cheap. Compared to Bangkok, Phuket's stuff is more expensive. I had spend almost RM 1,000 (exclusive air fare) for Phuket Trip.

Flight  RM 200+
Accomodation RM 300+ per pax for 6 Days 5 Nights
Food  RM 80+ (7 Eleven always is ours best choice)
Overall Transportation  RM 80+ per pax
Cruise to Phi Phi Island   RM 80+ with buffet lunch
Fantasea Ticket    RM 120+
Shopping   Its depend on your own self on how much you can shop.

So overall, I had spend approx RM 1.2k for 6 days 5 nights.

As you known, GIRLS won't miss up in photo shooting. All the amazing picture going to be uploaded =D


#1 The day we meet up in KL sentral.

#2  The room we overnight before Phuket Trip @ Warisan Bintang hotel

#3 Preparing to go shopping

#4                                                                         #5 

#6  Photo end of the shopping

#7 The next day - Waiting the van to airport

#8 Wenyi 

 #9 

#10

#11 #12


#13 with Jin In aeroplane

#14 Fill in the immigration form                                      #15 Arrival

Flight from KL to Phuket take time : 1 hour 20 minutes

 #16
 #17
#18 Phuket Fantasea have famous Elephant show 

#19 

First 3 nights we stay at Deevana Patong Resort. The room is quiet clean and big with reasonable price. To stay with best price, we bought this deal from http://www.groupon.my/ . 

#20 On the way to our room

#21 Rooms 

#22 Pool 
#23 Our hotel view at night

#24 Luxury hotel view at night - Novotel

#25 Random of our dinner - Tom Yum / Pineapple Fried Rice

#26 Hunt for the breakfast of next day


#27 Day 1 GROUP OUTFIT - colourful

#28

#29 To Phi Phi Island

#30 On the Cruise

#31

#32 Can't open up my eyes without sunglasses

#33 Inside cruise

#34 Babes prepare for snorkelling 

#35 Great view capture by S3 when they are snorkelling

#36 Great view that I love which captured by Samsung S3

#37 I love the colour -captured by Samsung S3


#38  Having buffet lunch at Phi Phi Island

#39

What should we do on the beach?? Take the time to Camwhore !!
#40 with baby Jin

#41

#42 with wenyi

#43 Nothing much, just people, sea and sand ...

#44 Step on the sand

#45 Rainbow on the beach ? lol...

#46 Few more minutes for us to shop.

#47 Time to back on cruise

#48

#49 My babe girls

#50 I think I eat too full, not feeling well after lunch. Keep vomit on the cruise and even at night=( 

#51 Decide to go for foot massage to make me feel better.

#52 My girls try Thai Massage

Sources :
Photo taken by me (Samsung S3)
Photo credited from Sandra (Sony Nex F3)

----------------To be continued------------------
























No comments:

Post a Comment